By Entrepreneur Press and Krista Turner
Importing and exporting are trillion-dollar industries but that doesnt mean theyre just for big business. In fact, small businesses make up about 96 percent of this field. Get your share of an ever-expanding economy with the essential advice in this top-selling guide.
As a successful import/export agent, you can net a healthy six-figure income by matching buyers and sellers from around the globe, right from your own home.
This book is loaded with valuable insights and practical advice for tapping into highly lucrative global markets. Youll learn every aspect of the startup process, including:
- Choosing the most profitable goods to buy and sell
- Setting up and maintaining a trade route
- Using the internet to simplify your transactions
- How the government can help you find products and customers
- Essential trade law information to keep your business in compliance
- How to choose a customs broker
- The latest government policies
- Proven methods for finding contacts in the Unites States and abroad
Tricks of the trade from successful importers/exporters and hundreds of valuable resources help you become a player in the lucrative world of international exchange.
240 pages. Softcover. July 2010.