By Entrepreneur Press and Rick Mintzer
Do you have a go-green or go-home attitude? If so, you’ve got the right outlook for today’s business world.
Discover how to establish your business as a green business – starting at the ground level, and starting now!
From helping you explore environmentally friendly opportunities to choosing eco-friendly means of production, this book guides you step by step, and shows you how to protect our planet while building your business. Learn business basics with a green twist including financing, office set-up, day-to-day operations, and more!
- Discover your business and your green competitive edge
- Create a sustainable business model – no matter what business you choose
- Get funding from green lenders
- Manage your company’s carbon footprint
- Incorporate practical and innovative, earth-friendly solutions at every stage
- Establish an environmentally responsible business culture
- Use effective marketing to capture customers and keep them coming back
Plus, gain innovative insights, ideas, and concepts from 22 successful green businesses.
194 pages. Softcover. 2009.
There are no reviews yet.