By Entrepreneur Press and Rick Mintzer
Do you have a go-green or go-home attitude? If so, you’ve got the right outlook for today’s business world.
Discover how to establish your business as a green business – starting at the ground level, and starting now!
From helping you explore environmentally friendly opportunities to choosing eco-friendly means of production, this book guides you step by step, and shows you how to protect our planet while building your business. Learn business basics with a green twist including financing, office set-up, day-to-day operations, and more!
- Discover your business and your green competitive edge
- Create a sustainable business model – no matter what business you choose
- Get funding from green lenders
- Manage your company’s carbon footprint
- Incorporate practical and innovative, earth-friendly solutions at every stage
- Establish an environmentally responsible business culture
- Use effective marketing to capture customers and keep them coming back
Plus, gain innovative insights, ideas, and concepts from 22 successful green businesses.
194 pages. Softcover. 2009.