By Entrepreneur Press
At over a billion dollars, the mobile food industry is enjoying more publicity and notoriety than ever before. Catering to a new generation of foodies looking for quick and unique specialties, the mobile food business is booming with new opportunities for eager entrepreneurs like you.
From gourmet food to all-American basics and hot dog wagons to bustaurants, our experts give you the delicious details behind starting and running a successful mobile food business.
This guide covers:
- Six of the hottest mobile food options: food carts, concession trailers, kiosks, standard and gourmet trucks, mobile catering, and bustaurants
- Identifying the perfect foodie niche and customer base
- Creating menu items that save time, money, and space in the kitchen
- Finding a profitable location, time and time again
- Licenses, codes, regulations, parking, and other considerations
- Attracting new and loyal customers with social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Managing daily operations, costs, and setting prices
From choosing a business vehicle to franchising and everything in between, learn everything you need to know to get your business moving toward success!
176 pages. Softcover. May 2015.
There are no reviews yet.