By Mandy Erickson and Entrepreneur Press
Whether you’re looking to break free from the nine-to-five grind or just want to make a little extra money on the side, a coin-operated laundry could be your ticket to financial independence.
With more people living in condos and apartments, laundromats are more profitable than ever, and you can shape the business to match your tastes, interests and imagination. This low-maintenance, highly lucrative business could earn you up to $1 million a year.
Topics covered in this revised edition include:
- Ideas for marketing your laundry
- An expanded section on hiring and training attendants
- Updated information on card systems
- Recent advances in laundry equipment
- The latest on laws and regulations concerning laundries
- More ways to combine a laundry with other businesses
You also get useful sample forms, a glossary of common industry terms, step-by-step instructions, work sheets and checklists to guide you through each stage of starting, running and growing your business.
136 pages. Softcover. 2006.
There are no reviews yet.