Working for yourself may be the perfect job. However, starting and running your own business is best suited for certain types of individuals who have the right motivations and skills for success.
Representing the ultimate business start-up kit, this set of 13 books examines all the positives and negatives of becoming an entrepreneur, from deciding on what business to start and how to finance it to developing a business plan and handling day-to-day operations. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $317.95 for complete set of 14 books.
- 101 Small Business Ideas for Under $5,000 ($32.00)
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future ($24.00)
- The $100,000+ Entrepreneur ($19.95)
- Business Plans Kit for Dummies (with CD-ROM) ($34.99)
- How to Buy, Sell, and Profit on eBay ($14.99)
- Home-Based Business for Dummies ($19.99)
- School for Startups: The Breakthrough Course for Guaranteeing Small Business Success in 90 Days or Less ($17.00)
- Six-Week Start-Up ($21.95)
- Small Business for Dummies ($22.99)
- Small Business Marketing Kit for Dummies ($29.99)
- Small Business Owner’s Manual ($19.99)
- The Small Business Start-Up Kit ($29.99)
- Start Your Own Business ($24.95)
- The Successful Business Plan ($44.95)