- 50 Ways to Eat More Fruits & Veggies for Breakfast Poster (18″ x 24″, laminated) – $14.95
This poster features 50 different ideas to easily add fruits and vegetables to your favorite breakfast foods. Ideas include adding grated carrots or zucchini into muffin mix, making fruit kabobs, topping toast with mashed avocado, adding fruits to plain yogurt to create your own flavor, and more.
- 1 Great Plate for Breakfast Poster (18″ x 24″, laminated) – $14.95
This breakfast poster features a divided plate of healthy breakfast foods that supports the USDA MyPlate guidelines with 1/2 fruits and vegetables, 1/4 whole grains, and 1/4 lean protein to equal “1 Great Plate®”.
- School Breakfast Benefits Poster (18″ x 24″, laminated) – $14.95
This poster promotes the academic advantages students have when they eat breakfast at school, including higher class participation, better knowledge retention, making healthier food choices, and more.
- 5 Minute Breakfast Activities (5½” x 8½”, spiral bound, 50 activities) – $29.95
This is an essential classroom resource filled with creative activity ideas and recipes that will encourage students to start the day off with a healthy meal. Activities are divided into age-appropriate levels.
- What’s for Breakfast? Lesson Plans for Middle School and High School – $24.95
This curriculum includes ten breakfast lesson plans for middle and high school students. Lessons incorporate fun and engaging activities that give students an opportunity to discover the importance of eating a nutritious breakfast, the best nutritional food choices, ways to overcome common barriers or excuses for not eating breakfast and more.