By George Erdosh
Successfully running a small catering business takes more than a passion for cooking and a knack for preparing tasty dishes. You have to be a superb planner and manager as well.
Whether you are already in the food service industry or are looking for a challenging career move, this book is a complete guide to succeeding as a caterer. Topics include:
- Determine if catering is right for you
- Develop contracts that work
- Choose the right image and staff
- Understanding different catering options
- Planning and organizing events
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Attracting clients
- Successfully orchestrating meals
- Choosing the right staff and image
248 pages. Includes a CD-ROM. Softcover. 2007.