#9509 The shocking facts: (1) each year over 80,000 Americans (80,816 in 2021 alone) die from drug overdoses (more than all Americans killed in the Vietnam War) – the #1 cause of death for those under 50; (2) nearly 50 percent of America’s orphans come from heroin or opioid addicted birth parents; (3) many communities, from rural to urban, are ravaged by addiction; and (4) American pharmaceutical companies remain the world’s largest and most unaccountable drug pushers that continue to exacerbate the crisis.
Accordingly, America faces unparalleled public health and social crises because of drug addiction. This no-nonsense kit of books and DVDs reveals surprising causes and possible solutions. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $1,089.00 for complete kit of 8 books and 9 DVDs.
- The Addiction Workbook ($29.95)
- Breaking Addiction: A 7-Step Handbook for Ending Any Addiction ($15.99)
- Broken: My Story of Addiction and Redemption ($20.00)
- Chicken Soup for the Recovering Soul ($16.95)
- Dopesick: Dealers, Doctors, and The Drug Company That Addicted America ($17.99)
- Dreamland: The True Tale of America’s Opiate Epidemic ($18.00)
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis ($17.99)
- Pain Killer: An Empire of Deceit and the Origin of America’s Opioid Epidemic ($27.00)
- Addiction: A Comprehensive View ($169.95)
- Addictive Personality ($129.95)
- All American Drug: Heroin in Suburbia and the Heartland ($99.95)
- Narcotics: Heroin, Opium, Codeine, and Morphine ($99.95)
- Opiate Addiction: Understanding Replacement Therapy ($169.95)
- Pharm Country ($79.95)
- Severe Dangers of Opioid Painkiller Fentanyl ($49.95)
- Time Bomb: OxyContin Addiction ($169.95)
- Understanding Relapse ($169.95)
There are no reviews yet.