#9737 Employers today want employees with the necessary job-related skills as well as what many refer to as soft skills. Soft skills are the personal attributes that enable individuals to interact effectively and harmoniously with others in the workplace. This unique collection of 1 book, 1 DVD, 10 booklets, and 25 assessment instruments helps individuals understand their soft skills and provides them with strategies to enhance their workplace professionalism. Individuals learn about several categories of soft skills in the workplace:
- Goals achievement
- Communication skills
- Professional presence
- Collaborative relationships
- Leadership and ethics
Kit includes the following products, which can be purchased separately:
- Hard Truth About Soft Skills ($16.99)
- Soft Skills in the Workplace DVD ($175.00)
- Soft Skills Inventory (Package of 25 instruments/$75.00)
- Soft Skills Solutions Series: 10 Booklets ($64.95)
SPECIAL: Complete kit of 4 products for $309.95.
For additional living skills programs (primarily DVDs), click here. For more than 1,100 additional life skills titles, click here.