By Karin Lockhart-Durkee
#9104 As you begin planning your transition from the military to the civilian work world, this powerful new book will enable you to take FULL advantage of the social media revolution! The book is specifically designed to help military personnel and their families develop and use social media skills in their military-to-civilian job search. It shows how to:
- build an online professional presence
- grow and leverage a powerful network of connections
- increase your visibility among recruiters and hiring managers
- research careers and job opportunities
While much of the book focuses on the most popular social media network for professionals LinkedIn it also examines Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, QR codes, visual resumes, and other social media and online tools for developing an effective job search.
This book should become an essential resource in your transition tool kit, because social media is important for doing three things in your job search:
- get noticed
- build connections
- find opportunities
With this book you should be able to leap-frog over your competition as you unleash a powerful arsenal of social media tools for getting the job you really want and deserve. Best of all, you should be able to cut your job search time significantly and make your job search more mobile and transparent!
82 pages. Softcover. © 2020. $7.95. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $72.95; 25 copies for $174.00; 50 copies for $339.00; 100 copies for $659.00; 500 copies for $3,185.00; 1,000 copies for $6,199.00.
- Why Use Social Media?
- Account Security & Privacy
- LinkedIn: Your Professional Online Presence
- LinkedIn: Your Professional Network
- LinkedIn: Research and Opportunities
- Facebook: A Different Animal
- Twitter: A Surprisingly Useful Job Search Tool
- Think SEO
- Visual Networks
- But Wait, There’s More . . .
- Balance and Beyond
THE AUTHOR: Karin Lockhart-Durkee is the Director of Social Media at Corporate Gray, a military company that connects employers with military veterans nationwide. She also is a consultant, teacher, military spouse, mom, and community volunteer. She regularly presents social media workshops to transitioning military members.
There are no reviews yet.