By Edward D. Hess and Charles F. Goetz
More than 5,000,000 new businesses are started each year, but 70% of them will fail. Now, two renowned experts on entrepreneurship identify the 8 killer mistakes that cause most business failures – and give you the knowledge, tools, and hands-on advice to avoid them, so you can build a business that thrives.
Youll learn how to:
- identify the right opportunities and customers
- design winning products and services
- set the right prices
- overcome customer inertia
- avoid common day-to-day management mistakes
- find and keep good employees
- and, finally, smoothly manage growth
Throughout, the authors draw on real-life entrepreneurial experiences, case studies, and leading-edge research.
- Avoid the 8 disastrous operational mistakes that kill new businesses
- Walk step-by-step through the entire process of building a winning business
- Master 55 amazingly simple rules of business success
- For every entrepreneur and potential entrepreneur…no previous business experience necessary!
- Launch the winning business youve always wantedor make more money in the business youve already started!
224 pages. Softcover. 2008.
There are no reviews yet.