By Peri H. Pakroo, J.D.
#4467. Want to start a business? Don’t know where to begin? This newest edition of the popular Small Business Start-Up Kit shows you how to set up a small business in your state, while clearing state and local bureaucratic hurdles.
This book will show you how to:
- choose between an LLC and other business structures
- write an effective business plan
- pick a winning business name and protect it
- get the proper licenses and permits
- manage finances and taxes
- hire and manage staff, and
- market your business effectively, online and off.
The 11th edition is updated with the latest legal and tax rules affecting small businesses, plus social media and e-commerce trends.
Includes Downloadable Forms
Provides access to cash flow projection and profit/loss forecast worksheets, state-specific business resources, and more.
360 pages. Softcover. 2020.