By Eric Tyson and Jim Schell
Want to start the small business of your dreams?
Want to breathe new life into the one you already have?
This updated edition of Small Business For Dummies provides authoritative guidance on every aspect of starting and growing your business, from financing and budgeting to marketing, management and beyond.
This completely practical, no-nonsense guide gives you expert advice on everything from generating ideas and locating start-up money to hiring the right people, balancing the books, and planning for growth.
You’ll get plenty of help in ramping up your management skills, developing a marketing strategy, keeping your customers loyal, and much more.
You’ll also find out to use the latest technology to improve your business’s performance at every level:
- How start-up and established small businesses can use the Small Business Jobs Act to their advantage
- Enhanced and expanded coverage on using technology in your small business
- Hiring employees using online resources including LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media sites
- New coverage of the recent health care bill, health savings accounts, and their implications for small business
- Updated coverage of the best places to get small business loans
- What it takes to achieve and maintain success in an ever-changing economic landscape
432 pages. Softcover. 2012.