By Pamela Espeland and Elizabeth Verdick
Kids today are notorious for putting things off – its easy for homework and chores to take a backseat to playing video games, hanging out with friends, watching television, or surfing online.
Using full-color cartoons and kid-friendly language, this book teaches kids how to get motivated, stay motivated, and get things done. Kids learn:
- 12 reasons why people procrastinate
- 12 Procrastination Busters that can help
- 20 ways to kiss procrastination good-bye
- Tips for avoiding setbacks like the dreaded Domino Effect
- Mighty Motivators and Fun Rewards to keep them on track
See You Later, Procrastinator! gives kids lots of ways to kick the procrastination habit and feel more in charge of their lives. Suitable for ages 12 and up. 112 pages. Softcover. 2008.