By Lynn Berger
In this book, respected career and life coach Lynn Berger makes a strong case for part-time employment as a viable option for:
- Parents who want more time with their children but can’t risk breaking the family budget.
- Seniors seeking both stimulation and a cushion for dwindling retirement funds.
- Stressed-out overachievers who want more from life than a 60-hour workweek and a McMansion mortgage.
The Savvy Part-Time Professional includes:
- Real-life examples of people who have made the switch
- Ideas and options for part-time positions and tips for working part-time within an organization or at home
- Questionnaires and worksheets to help people determine life/work needs and desires
- Information on job-sharing, telecommuting, starting a small business, and more
- Ideas on how to negotiate or create the position you want
- Resources to get you started and see you through the process