Click here to view the back cover.
By Caryl and Ron Krannich, Ph.Ds
Here’s the first book that looks at the nonverbal aspects of job interviewing. Since over 90 percent of all communication is nonverbal and nonverbal cues are often interpreted as more accurately reflecting individual competence and trustworthiness than verbal communication, every job seeker needs to heed the wise advice of this unique book.
Covers everything from greeting the interviewer, sitting, maintaining eye contact, and handling vocalized pauses to clothes, colors, body language, and much more.
143 pages. 6 x 9. 2000. SPECIAL: 20% discount on 10+ copies.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Interviews in Your Future
- The Nonverbal Advantage
- Nonverbal Behavior in Different Interview Settings
- Take Advantage of Your Best Image
- Space and Time: Two-Way Messages
- Make Your Body Language Speak Superlatives
- The Eyes Have It: Make Facial Expression Work for You
- Your Winning Vocal Advantage
- Don’t be Afraid of Silence
- Put It All Together: You’ve Got Everything to Gain
There are no reviews yet.