NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER TEEN-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE) . FOR MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES, CLICK HERE.
By Vangie Foshee, Ph.D., and Stacey Langwick, Ph.D.
As the only research-based curriculum of its kind, Safe Dates helps young people recognize the difference between healthy, caring, and supportive relationships, and controlling, manipulative, and abusive dating relationships.
Now in its third edition, as well as highly engaging and interactive, this program incorporates updated facts and statistics about teen dating violence, scenarios that now reflect a more diverse population, and information regarding dating abuse via technology.
- how they want to be treated by a dating partner
- how they want to treat a girlfriend or boyfriend
- what abusive dating relationships look like
- why dating abuse happens and its causes and consequences
- how to tell if they are in an abusive relationship
- what to do about feelings of anger and jealousy
- how to help a friend who might be in an abusive relationship
This program, which has been shown to be effective with both boys and girls, addresses perpetrators of violence as well as victims. It works as both a prevention and intervention tool, with case studies and activities that are relevant for teens who have not started dating as well as those who have been “going out” for a long time.
Included are an attractive, easy-to-use softcover manual (160 pages) and a USB with reproducible handouts in PDF format.
$395.00 for the curriculum. © 2021. Available in English and Spanish editions.SPANISH: Ralaciones De Pareja Seguaras Tercera Edicion.
There are no reviews yet.