Roadtrip Nation, Brian McAllister, Mike Marriner, and Nathan Gebhard
#9806 Through inspirational stories and interviews, journal-like prompts, and practical career development information, this helpful resource will steer students, recent graduates, and career-changers toward an authentic, fulfilling life.
• Features fresh perspectives from people like singer-songwriter John Legend, surfing world champion Layne Beachley, and MacArthur fellow and radio host Jad Abumrad
• Full of advice for people seeking a fulfilling work life that will make them happy and keep them engaged
• A self-mapped guide to creating a rewarding and satisfying work life
Roadtrip Nation, based in Costa Mesa, was founded by Nathan Gebhard, Mike Marriner, and Brian McAllister in 2001, and has grown into a national career exploration movement, educational organization, and PBS series.
Since its original publication in 2015, the team at Roadtrip Nation has continued to travel the world and interview accomplished individuals about their path to success.
• A great gift for recent college graduates, interns, or anyone questioning their career path and in need of advice and a fresh perspective
• Useful as a resource for career advisers, educators, and companies who want to foster an engaged workforce
© 2020. $24.95. SPECIAL: 10 copies for $219.95.