These posters illustrate the shared rights and responsibilities that are so important to every school community. 2005. $79.95 for the unframed set of eight 18″ x 24″ posters. To view the posters, click on the titles below.
- I have a right to be heard and a responsibility to listen to others.
- I have a right to know the rules and a responsibility to follow them.
- I have a right to my own personal space and a responsibility to respect others’ privacy.
- I have a right to a safe playground and a responsibility to use the equipment properly.
- I have a right to be respected and a responsibility to treat others with respect.
- I have a right to a safe school and a responsibility to help keep it safe.
- I have a right to learn and a responsibility to come to class prepared.
- With every right comes a responsibility. By taking responsibility, we make our school a better place.
See this related poster series: My Rights, My Responsibilities Poster Series
There are no reviews yet.