By Robert T. Kiyosaki, with Sharon L. Lechter
#4741. The real secret to making money and reaching financial independence is not staying an employee, but starting a company and quickly developing it. This book is for aspiring entrepreneurs who need to know how to take those first crucial steps.
In this book, Robert T. Kiyosaki provides first-hand accounts of his own start-up companies, and what he learned from his failures and successes. Readers will discover:
- How to determine whether an idea is a good one
- How to write a solid business plan
- Where to find OPM (Other People’s Money) to finance that plan
- How to incorporate for business and tax purposes
- How to find key advisors to develop the plan
- How to best launch the product or service
- And more!
The “Rich Dad” experts explain everything readers need to successfully start their own businesses. 259 pages. September 2005. $16.95