By Robert T. Kiyosaki
#5414. As the author says, “The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money…but never learn to have money work for them.”
This book will:
- Explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich.
- Challenge the belief that your house is an asset.
- Show parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids about money.
- Define once and for all an asset and a liability.
- Teach you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success.
178 pages. Softcover. 2011.