In today’s competitive medical job market, it’s more important than ever to impress potential employers with a polished, professional resume. Whether you’re just out of school and new to the game or a seasoned veteran making a change, this book has a sample resume to suit your needs. From nurse practitioner to lab technician, health writer to dental hygienist, school psychologist to medical social worker, these pages are packed with outstanding resumes geared toward all facets of the health and medical industry. In this updated edition, you’ll find:
- Nearly 100 sample resumes that represent job seekers from entry level clerks to executives
- 20 attention-grabbing sample cover letters
- Organizational worksheets to help you gather information and condense it into a lean, clean presentation
- Language tips for writing a resume that pops off the page
- Attractive layout options that underscore your strengths and downplay your weaknesses
- Up-to-date advice on submitting resumes electronically and using technology to enhance your job prospects
In today’s job market, an effective, eye-catching resume is essential for success. With the help of Resumes for Health and Medical Careers, you’ll make a strong first impression and take a confident step toward landing the job of your dreams.
144 pages. Softcover. 2008.