By Richard H. Beatty
Your resume is the most important job-search tool you have. With the help of The Resume Kit’s specific step-by-step instructions, you’ll create a distinctive document designed to capture attention and get you that interview.
In this edition you’ll find:
- An easy, step-by-step workbook approach that greatly simplifies resume writing.
- More than 80 great model resumes and cover letters to choose from.
- Proven guidelines for creating and posting online resumes.
- Job-hunting techniques for the information age including listings and descriptions of the 20 best career websites for posting your resume.
- The common resume-writing myths and the real facts to guide you.
- Valuable advice for those with special problems unemployed, recently fired, or too many jobs.
- Detailed instructions for preparing the highly popular linear resume format.
There are no reviews yet.