#9244 Regardless of whatever stage you are in life, having a purpose gives meaning to daily living. This collection of books focuses on the importance of meaning and purpose in life. Several books also outline the reimagining and sage-ing movements that are becoming so important to retirees who are entering an exciting fourth quarter of their lives.
Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $149.95 for the complete collection of 8 books.
- AARP Roadmap to the Rest of Your Life ($19.95)
- Designing Your Life ($28.00)
- Life Is in the Transitions ($18.00)
- Man’s Search for Meaning ($16.00)
- The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? ($19.99)
- Re-Imagining Life on the Outside Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose ($27.00)
- What You’re Really Meant to Do: A Road Map for Reaching Your Unique Potential ($27.00)