#9244 Regardless of whatever stage you are in life, having a purpose gives meaning to daily living. This collection of books focuses on the importance of meaning and purpose in life. Several books also outline the reimagining and sage-ing movements that are becoming so important to retirees who are entering an exciting fourth quarter of their lives.
Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $20.95 for the complete collection of 13 books.
- AARP Roadmap to the Rest of Your Life ($27.95)
- Aging as a Spiritual Practice ($17.00)
- Claiming Your Place At the Fire ($18.95)
- From Age-ing to Sage-ing ($16.99)
- Life Reimagined: Discovering Your New Life Possibilities ($16.95)
- Man’s Search for Meaning ($15.00)
- Plato and a Platypus Walk Into a Bar ($16.00)
- The Power of Purpose ($19.95)
- Re-Imagining Life on the Outside Pocket Guide ($3.95)
- Repacking Your Bags ($17.95)
- Something to Live For ($16.95)
- Travels With Epicurus ($20.00)
- Your Best Life Now ($16.00)