#7498. These great budget-friendly resources were written by leading career/life skill experts, designed to fit conveniently into pockets or handbags, and written in an engaging, user-friendly format.
They focus on helping ex-offenders who are dealing with re-entry issues make smart decisions using key resources. Each is packed with checklists, questionnaires, and examples to help readers’ chances of success on the outside.
Each is 64 pages, 3 7/8″ x 4 7/8″, and can be purchased separately by clicking on the titles below.
SPECIALS: The complete set of six guides for $19.95. SPECIALS: 25 sets of 6 guides for $469.95; 50 sets of 6 guides for $825.00; 100 sets of 6 guides for $1,439.00; 1,000 sets of 6 guides for $10,999.00.
The set of guides includes:
- The Anger Management Pocket Guide – A terrific handout for counselors and other professionals to give clients who are struggling with anger management issues, especially those experiencing co-occurring disorders (substance abuse, depression, anxiety, OCD, phobias), and/or those who are incarcerated with anger, rage, and violence issues. $2.95
- The Re-Entry Personal Finance Pocket Guide – Designed for ex-offenders re-entering society with few supports, lifelines, and skills, this guide provides sound advice that will help readers survive and stay out for good. $2.95
- The Re-Entry Employment and Life Skills Pocket Guide – Presents essential personal and employability information for those who are transitioning to the free world. Includes self-assessments, checklists, tips, and a documentation section that can be referred to quickly as needed. $3.95
- The Re-Entry Start-Up Pocket Guide – Helps ex-offenders remain positive, focused, and entrepreneurial as they both map and navigate the often confusing and overlapping maze of re-entry programs and services available through a jungle of agencies and organizations. $2.95
- The Quick Job Finding Pocket Guide – Written in user-friendly language for anyone seeking employment, this guide is filled with essential job hunting information organized around a 10-step job search process. $3.95
- Re-Imagining Life on the Outside Pocket Guide – Helps ex-offenders jump-start their lives by re-imagining an alternative reality within their grasp — a positive and hopeful future filled with purpose, passion, meaning, empathy, and love. $3.95