NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER ADDICTION-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE) AND RECOVERY-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE). FOR MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES, CLICK HERE.
By Terry A. Rustin, MD
#7019. This curriculum is a simple, thorough, proven program to help people at any stage of nicotine use tackle the addiction – and possibly save their lives. For use in individual and group settings. 1995. $1,195.00.
Materials for 30 clients include:
- 30 copies of If Only I Could Quit
- 1 set of Clean and Free DVDs (Understanding the Problems of Nicotine and Tobacco Dependence and The Stages of Quitting Nicotine and Tobacco)
- 90 copies (30 of each title) of Clean and Free workbooks
- 2 copies of a Facilitator’s Guide
Can order separately:
- If Only I Could Quit – book, $13.95
- Quit and Stay Quit Facilitator’s Guide – $11.95
- Clean and Free: Get Ready workbook – $7.95
- Clean and Free: Get Set workbook – $7.95
- Clean and Free: Go workbook – $7.95
- Understanding the Problems of Nicotine and Tobacco Dependence DVD – $99.00
- The Stages of Quitting Nicotine and Tobacco DVD – $99.00
There are no reviews yet.