Enhance your career education program with this unique collection of short high-interest DVDs about customer service skills. With a viewing time of 6 to 8 minutes each, they quickly capture the attention of viewers and are ideal for employment training, life skills classes, business education vocational courses, and individual use.
- Basic Customer Service Etiquette – Highlights simple and practical techniques to help improve and emphasize the importance of the customer and customer service. Stresses the number one rule that customer service begins with the attitude of respect for the customer.
- Reception Skills – The critical first point of contact for many customers is the receptionist. Attitude, communication skills, perceptive awareness, and focused service are all crucial to create the right corporate impression.
- Professional Appearance – Highlights the importance of dressing for the job as well as a clean and neat appearance, regardless of the workplace setting.
- Work Ethics Skills – Good work ethics skills translate into personal satisfaction and career advancement. An important program for those entering the workforce as well as those seeking to update their skills.
- Telephone Skills – People really appreciate knowledgeable and skilled, real and live telephone representatives. This program discusses proper telephone etiquette.