By Michael Farr and the Editors at JIST
#7939 This all-new edition provides job seekers and interview candidates with the knowledge, strategy, and tactics to ace the interview and get a rewarding job. The booklet breaks down the interview process into several small, manageable steps. Readers will:
- Determine which strengths to communicate in their interview.
- Learn how to create a “skills language” to positively express themselves.
- Develop an approach that allows them to answer even the most difficult interview questions.
Key concepts covered include:
- Presenting a professional image, including how to best handle any “body art,” piercings, or tattoos that may not convey the best impression.
- How to best express strengths and abilities to the interviewer.
- Best interview preparation practices.
- Answering the most difficult interview questions with grace and confidence.
- The best follow-up strategies.
- Negotiating the best salary and benefits.
64 pages. Softcover. 6 x 9. 2014. Comes as a package of 10 booklets for $64.95 per package. Also available as a single booklet for $7.95. SPECIALS: 1 package of 10 (10 copies) for $64.95; 5 packages of 10 (50 copies) for $299.95; 10 packages (100 copies) for $589.50; 50 packages (500 copies) for $2,879.00; 100 packages (1,000 copies) for $5,499.00.