#7550 Here’s the ultimate video kit for finding and keeping a job. Eighteen programs, each running 20-30 minutes in length, focus on the keys to finding and retaining a job.
Individual programs examine attitudes, motivations, assessment, dress, image, job search strategies, applications, resumes, cover letters, networking, interviews, salary negotiations, and on-the-job success.
Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $1,399.00 for the complete set of 13 DVDs.
OVERCOMING BARRIERS TO EMPLOYMENT
- Barriers to Employment Success ($151.00)
JOB SEARCH SUCCESS
- Career Exploration and Planning ($108.00)
ATTITUDES, MOTIVATION, AND ASSESSMENT
- Career Assessment: Finding a Career That Fits ($108.00)
- Mastering Goals: It’s Not What You Say ($108.00)
DRESS AND IMAGE
- Dress and Groom for Career Success ($156.95)
- Good First Impressions ($156.95)
- When Presentation Counts: Grooming, Dressing, and Body Language ($108.00)
RESUMES, LETTERS, AND APPLICATIONS
- Resumes, Cover Letters, and Portfolios ($108.00)
NETWORKING, INTERVIEWING, AND SALARY NEGOTIATIONS
- LinkedIn for Networking and Job Search: Basic and Advanced Techniques ($99.95)
- What’s in a Job Interview? Job Interview Tips and Techniques ($108.00)
- Winning Answers to Common Interview Questions ($158.95)
JOB SURVIVAL AND SUCCESS
- Job Survival: Keeping and Advancing Your Job ($108.00)
- You’re Fired! Ten Quickest Ways to Lose Your Job and How to Avoid Them ($160.95)