#6792. The nursing profession is unique for the types of people it attracts – caring, nurturing and compassionate in the face of illness and suffering. But to succeed in todays complex health care landscape, its important for nurses to be more than that.
- the core values of nursing
- the importance of providing non-biased care
- how to go about the job with integrity and honesty
- the proper guidelines for attitude and appearance
- best practices for communication and teamwork in a multidisciplinary team setting