By Bethany Casarjian and Robin Casarjian
#472. This is a practical, accessible, and innovative book/curriculum designed to help highly at-risk youth identify their strengths and take control over their lives, while increasing their understanding of the emotions and beliefs driving their high-risk and offending behavior.
It has been utilized in approximately 3,500 programs across the United States. Topics include:
- techniques and strategies for impulse control, anger management, stress reduction and conflict resolution
- high-risk behavior such as substance abuse, criminal activity, and gang involvement
- childhood abuse and neglect and the resulting feelings of shame, grief, anger and loss
- the development of a cohesive sense of self with a positive future orientation
Power Source can be read individually or used in facilitator-led groups. The material is appropriate for virtually any organization serving the needs of highly at-risk adolescents, including juvenile institutions, detention centers, drug treatment programs, private and public schools, and a variety of community-based programs.
See these related products:
- Power Source Facilitator’s Manual
- Power Source Curriculum Program
- Power Source Video Series
$15.00. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $136.95; 100 copies for $1,299.95.