By Dennis V. Damp
This edition includes a 473 Postal Exam study guide and provides all of the information needed to locate job vacancies, prepare for exams, and explore all jobs including those that don’t require entrance tests.
The book covers all occupations from general maintenance and technicians to truck drivers, mail carriers, clerks, administrative and clerical positions. Readers will get an insider’s perspective on what it takes to go from job hunter to hired and everything in between.
This is the only Postal Service career guide that includes related civil service jobs, a comprehensive 473 postal exam study guide, and provides online updates, prepares the reader for interviews, and covers all occupations.
It lists eight steps to finding a job:
- Identify all job vacancies
- Match your skills to Postal jobs
- Locate postal exam information
- Study for the 473 Postal Exam
- Complete job applications
- Prepare for job interviews
- Apply for jobs that don’t require exams
- Explore other civil service job options
256 pages. Softcover. 2009. SPECIAL: 10% discount on 10+ copies.