#7401 Includes 2 documentaries (DVDs) from Eastern Illinois University:
- Portion Size Me: A Study of Healthy Fast-Food Choices – Follow two graduate students as they eat exclusively at fast food restaurants for 30 days and learn some valuable lessons about portion size.Viewers will enjoy this fast-paced entertaining and insightful documentary on correct portion sizes. Several experts from Eastern Illinois University offer valuable information on obesity, portion size, and good nutritional health.
- Portion Size Me, Too! How to Make Healthy Fast-Food Choices – This documentary dives deeper into the concepts introduced in Portion Size Me. It answers questions such as:
- Who determines portion size?
- How should it be determined?
- How can you make healthy choices at fast food restaurants?
- And more
Suitable for grades 7 – adult. Closed-captioned. 2006.
- Each DVD for $99.95 ($199.90 for both)
- Each 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $99.95 ($199.90 for both) + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Each DVD + Streaming Video for $179.95 ($359.90 for both) + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
IFH & ISV
#41219 & #41216
There are no reviews yet.