Based on new research into hiring and staffing methods, executive search, electronic screening systems, and public and private job banks, The Perfect Resume puts you ahead of the pack, whether you are after your first job or a competitive senior slot.
- Learn how today’s employment process has radically altered the way resumes are used and jobs are filled.
- Understand how to start from the roots of your values, needs, and desires, not simply published help-wanted listings.
- Assess your key strengths, capabilities, and experiences and focus them toward the situations you want most.
- Choose formats and delivery methods that are best able to penetrate electronic and bureaucratic prescreening systems and get interviews.
- Use e-mail and custom cover letters to spotlight your worth.
- Review case histories showing how people with special needs adapted their resumes and letters to get heard.
- Decide how to present yourself in a way that makes the most of your best
240 pages. June 2004. $12.95.
There are no reviews yet.