By David Andrusia
One of the 10 best books for 1997! (Joyce Lain Kennedy, Los Angeles syndicated career columnist). This insightful and entertaining handbook explains how to succeed in today’s competitive and constantly shifting job market by perfecting your pitch:
- The tailored pitch – responding to ads, recruiters, and agencies
- The paper pitch – honing your resume
- The personal pitch – controlling the interview
- The power pitch – nailing that promotion
- Yhe team pitch – networking to win
There are no reviews yet.