#4098 We’re pleased to offer this unique collection of books dealing with important employability issues relevant to people with not-so-hot backgrounds. Written by three of America’s leading career experts, these books are designed to help such people identify job alternatives and develop the necessary knowledge and skills to quickly land a job. Essential resources for every career library and resource center that services individuals with not-so-hot but promising backgrounds. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $101.95 for complete set of 8 books.
- 95 Mistakes Job Seekers Make and How to Avoid Them ($13.95)
- America’s Top Jobs for People Re-Entering the Workforce ($19.95)
- Best Jobs for Ex-Offenders ($11.95)
- The Ex-Offender’s New Job Finding and Survival Guide ($25.95)
- Job Hunting Tips for People With Hot and Not-So-Hot Backgrounds ($17.95)
- Job Interview Tips for Overcoming Red Flags ($18.95)
- Nail the Job Interview! ($14.95)
- No One Will Hire Me! ($15.95)
There are no reviews yet.