- Jonah and Luca. Two students are kicking a soccer ball and won’t let Jonah play. Jonah and Luca meet with student mediators who explain the mediation process; they reach an agreement in which Jonah is allowed to play.
- Amy and Mia. Mia is crying, accusing Amy of being mean to her. Amy disputes this claim. Student mediators explain the process; students resolve their problem.
- Training: Steps for Mediation. Make mediation participants feel comfortable. Go over the rules. Listen actively. Make sure you understand the problem. Create a solution.
- Mediation Role Play. Students role play a mediation session as part of their training as student mediators.
- Mediation Questions and Answers. Students ask questions about what to do when there are difficulties in the mediation process. Mediation only works when both students want it. Do not involve students; pick those most involved in the problem.
- Peer Mediation Success. Mediators receive supplies they need, and a vast so other students can identify them. Students and teachers talk about the effectiveness of the mediation program.