#8541 Features more than 22 leading practitioners’ essays on five themes in offender reentry:
- Prisoner Reentry – includes a special section on reintegration issues unique to female offenders, collateral consequences, and ways to ease the strain of prisoner reentry
- Building Prisoner Reentry Through Collaborative Partnerships – focuses on the resources available through faith-based and other initiatives
- Successful Reentry Work – examines reentry experiences
- What Makes Reentry Work? – discusses families, mental health care, substance-abuse treatment, housing, and other issues
- Future Perspectives – discusses what’s next for offender reentry
285 pages. 2012. $20.00. SPECIAL: 10 copies for $180.00.