Part one of this program completes the study of the building blocks of grammar with a thorough explanation of adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections.
Part two covers the basic rules of syntax, featuring:
- subjects and predicates
- appositive and verb phrases
- direct and indirect objects
- linking verbs
- predicate nominatives, nouns of direct address, and appositives
- dependent and independent clauses
- compound and complex sentences
Also, the notorious sentence fragment is discussed.
Viewing time: 34 minutes. 2000. Purchase options: DVD, 3-year Streaming, or DVD and 3-year Streaming; please see the Product Options box above when ordering.
Click here to view a video clip.