By James C. Dobson, Ph.D.
Does your heart skip a beat when you think of all that could go wrong in the parenting years ahead? Anxiety is normal, but your worst fears don’t have to become reality.
Speaking both as a therapist and as a father – and drawing on a landmark study of 35,000 parents – Dr. Dobson helps you:
- Prevent child-rearing troubles before they happen
- Banish your guilt about hard-to-raise children
- Protect your sanity during a child’s adolescence
- Restore your energy when you’re facing burnout
- Enhance your relationships with your kids
James C. Dobson is founder and chairman of Focus on the Family, a nonprofit organization that produces his internationally syndicated radio programs.
240 pages. Softcover. 2007.