#8872 This collection of 24 videos about parenting babies from birth to 2 years old increases engagement and retention by providing essential information in just 10-12 minutes per video. Written with a focus on health literacy and featuring real families that reflect your clients, these programs show young parents how to make healthy choices for themselves and their children.
- Six videos address birth to 6 months old; six address babies 7 to 12 months old; six address 1-year-olds; and six address 2-year-olds.
- Focused Provides just the information parents need, when they need it.
- Clear and Actionable Uses simple language to give practical, “how-to” information.
- Current Includes a modern style and today’s families to hold viewer’s attention.
- One handout for parents per video.
Birth-6 mos.: Breastfeeding basics, safe bottle feeding, solids readiness. 7- 12 mos.: Introducing solid foods, first foods, safe self-feeding. One-year-olds: Food variety, forming healthy habits, having mealtime fun. Two-year-olds: Healthy food choices, avoiding food conflicts, active family activities
- Health and Safety
Birth-6 mos.: Well-baby visits, signs of illness, keeping baby safe. 7- 12 mos.: Keeping baby healthy, child-proofing tips, avoiding accidents outside the home. One-year-olds: Health tips, illness and accident awareness, accident prevention. Two-year-olds: Basic hygiene skills, illness, accidents and abuse, teaching safe choices
- Emotional Health and Positive Discipline
Birth-6 mos.: Helping baby feel loved, staying calm, comforting a crying baby. 7- 12 mos.: Why is feeling loved good for my baby?, normal developmental behavior, using positive discipline. One-year-olds: Normal toddler behavior, handling biting and hitting, no spanking. Two-year-olds: Common behavior challenges, why tantrums happen, staying calm
- Play and Milestones
Birth-6 mos.: Importance of play, milestones from birth to 6 months, how to play with baby. 7- 12 mos.: Importance of play, milestones from 7 to 12 months, how to play with baby. One-year-olds: Importance of play, milestones from 1-2 years, how to play with toddler. Two-year-olds: Importance of play, milestones from 2-3 years, how to play with toddler
- Self Care for Moms
Birth-6 mos.: Importance of self-care, postpartum emotions, healthy relationships. 7- 12 mos.: Self-care tips, reducing stress, why is healthy communication important? One-year-olds: Taking time to recharge, sexual health, safe dating tips. Two-year-olds: Setting and reaching goals, being self-sufficient, learning to advocate for your toddler
Birth-6 mos.: What babies need from dads, new-dad emotions, healthy relationships 7- 12 mos.: Dads are important, coping with stress, why is healthy communication important? One-year-olds: Bonding with your toddler, continuing education, building healthy relationships. Two-year-olds: Playing together with your toddler, financial tips, learning to advocate for your toddler
Suitable for ages 13 to adults. Viewing time: 10-12 minutes per video. Closed captioned in English. Available in English or Spanish. © 2016.
- $99.95 each for individual DVDs (specify titles at checkout)
- $99.95 each for for individual Streaming Videos (specify titles at checkout) + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- $2,199.00 for complete collection of 24 DVDs in English or Spanish
- $2,199 for complete collection of 24 Streaming Videos in English or Spanish + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
IIJ, IFH & ISV