OUT OF PRINT
By Stan Schatt and Michele Lobl
This is the only book that gives practical advice on how readers can change quickly to green careers. People’s interest in green jobs is soaring, but few books actually address what these jobs are and how they can be obtained.
The authors provide a roadmap for people who want to avoid starting over or taking a severe pay cut when they change careers to become part of a growing green industry.
- A description of green certificate programs that offer retraining in a short time frame.
- Interview strategies for career changers.
- Up-to-date advice on using social networking to find green opportunities.
- Resume and cover letter tips for giving those documents a green slant without overdoing it.
- Tools for assessing yourself and making a green career-change plan.
- Tips for researching green careers and employers.
240 pages. 6 x 9. July 2011.