- 12 barriers related to skills and work history
- 27 barriers related to attitudes and behaviors
- 8 barriers related to health, wellness, and disabilities
- 80 barriers related to job search knowledge and skills
- an 85-item self-scoring Likert-type employment barriers I.Q. test
- dozens of interactive books, DVDs, and Internet links for overcoming barriers
– What critical choices do they make?
- Turn Employment Barriers Into New Opportunities
- Test Your Employment Barriers I.Q.
- Skills and Work History as Barriers
- Attitudes and Behaviors as Barriers
- Health, Wellness, and Disabilities as Barriers
- Myths, Misunderstandings, and Your Mindset
- Networks, Applications, Resumes, and Letters
- Interviews, Communication, and Character
- Salary, Benefits, Offers, and Follow-Up