By Harry Dahlstrom
#7612. Non-judgmental and friendly, this recently updated booklet includes hundreds of straight answers to real questions. It also gives many eye-opening revelations.
Whether your employees, students, clients, etc. are in debt or not, this 48-page booklet offers hope, a plan, and some great solutions for getting a handle on their bills.
Written in plain, easy-to-read English with minimal math, this book can be followed easily enough at home. It includes:
- Why people go into debt
- How do you compare with other Americans
- 20 simple ways to cut spending and get the money you need to pay your bills on time
- The secret to paying off 5 credit cards in half the time it usually takes to pay off just one
- Where to get “easy money” to pay down your debt
- How to ask creditors to reduce your monthly payments during an emergency
- The smart way to borrow money from a relative
- How to avoid foreclosure and save your home
- How to choose a good credit counselor
- Consolidation loans, bankruptcy, your credit record, your net worth
- And more!
48 pages. Softcover. 8 x 10. One copy for just $6.99. SPECIALS: 10 copies, $57.95; 25 copies, $129.95; 50 copies, $249.95; 100 copies, $495.95. To order multiple copies.
Check out these other titles by this author: