Use this innovative skill-building CD personal finance simulation program to prepare your students to face the day-to-day real-life challenges of living on their own in 12 different communities from coast to coast in the U.S.
In this personal finance simulation they’ll be able to practice the skills they need to live on their own. They will learn what it’s like to live in different size communities on different incomes and practice skills they’ll need to be independent, such as:
- Finding a job
- Opening bank accounts
- Renting an apartment
- Establishing Utilities
- Buying or leasing a car
- Buying insurance
- Creating budgets
- Paying bills
- Making daily spending decisions
- Saving and investing
- Making lifestyle decisions
- Making social decisions
New features include:
- Consumer Math Challenge
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Problems unique to each student’s decisions
- Option to turn the math off
- Consumer Vocabulary Challenge
This is the main work screen:
Available in three versions (please see the Product Options box above, when ordering):
- Single CD: $99.00
- Five-Computer License (can use one CD on five computers within one building): $199.00
- Building License (one CD, for use on an unlimited number of computers within one building): $399.00
Click here to download a free instructor’s guide.
- Adobe Air is required to install the software. If you receive a file type unknown error, you will need to install Adobe Air which is available at no cost at http://get.adobe.com/air/
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- A color monitor with minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 is required
- Sound capability; the sound is optional and may be turned off by clicking on the Audio Icon located in Program Utilities
See also this similar program: On the Job Coast to Coast (a job search program).
There are no reviews yet.