This new real-life simulation lets your students experience all the challenges of choosing a career, finding a job, and succeeding in the workplace.
Topics covered include:
- What career path to take?
- Which city to choose to work in?
- What jobs to apply for?
- Will their resume and cover letter get them an interview?
- Will their job interview lead to a job offer?
- Will they make the right workplace decisions?
- Will they survive the probationary period or be let go?
The program is aligned to Common Core State Standards for Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Subjects. Copyright 2016.
to download a free instructor’s guide.
Single license: $99.00; 5-computer license: $199.00; building license: $399.00; please see the Product Options box above when ordering.