Edited by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor
#10039 The Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) is the premier, nationally recognized source for career information. Especially designed to provide valuable up-to-date information, the Handbook is great for all individuals making decisions about their future including students about to graduate from high school or college, recent graduates, individuals returning to the workforce after an absence, or anyone looking for a career change. It has been used by millions since the 1940s.
The completely updated OOH reflects employment information released in September 2022. It includes information on the fastest-growing occupations, number of new jobs, and a summary of the highest-paying occupations.
This Handbook contains numerous occupations profiles and includes information on:
- Job duties
- Education and training needed
- Median pay
- Important qualities for the job
- Licenses, certification, and registrations needed
- Contact information to learn more about the occupation
- Job outlook
Special features include:
- Assumptions and methods used in preparing employment projections
- A comprehensive appendix summarizing the occupations
- Data for occupations not covered in detail
- Employment projections
- Glossary of terms used throughout the book
- Occupational information network coverage; and a detailed index
© March 2023. 1,294 pages. Trim: 8½” x 11″. Softcover $45.00. Hardcover $75.00. SPECIALS ON SOFTCOVER: 10 copies for $427.00; 25 copies for $1,012.00; 50 copies for $1,912.00; 100 copies for $3,735.00. SPECIALS ON HARDCOVER: 10 copies for $712.00; 25 copies for $1,687.00; 50 copies for $3,187.00; 100 copies for $6,225.00.