THE 2020-2021 EDITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE THE NEW 2020-2030 EDITION WHICH IS AVAILABLE IN BOTH PAPERBACK AND HARDBACK VERSIONS.
#8152 Wow! It’s back again and bigger and better than ever. The 2020–2021 OOH reflects employment projections for the 2018–2028 decade. It includes information on the fastest-growing occupations, number of new jobs, and a summary of the highest-paying occupations.
This Handbook contains numerous occupations profiles and includes information on:
- Duties required by the occupation
- Work Environment
- Education and training needed
- Median pay
- Important qualities for the job
- Licenses, certification, and registrations needed
- Contact information to learn more about the occupation
- Job outlook
Special features include:
- Assumptions and methods used in preparing employment projections
- A comprehensive appendix summarizing the occupations
- Data for occupations not covered in detail
- Employment projections
- Glossary of terms used throughout the book
- Occupational information network coverage; and a detailed index
1,336 pages. 8 1/2″ x 11″. November 2019. HARDBACK: $41.95. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $379.00; 50 copies for $1,649.00; 100 copies for $3,495.00. PAPERBACK EDITION AVAILABLE: #8127.