THE 2020-2021 EDITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE THE NEW 2020-2030 EDITION WHICH IS AVAILABLE IN BOTH PAPERBACK AND HARDBACK VERSIONS.
#8127 Wow! It’s back again and bigger and better than ever. The 2020–2021 OOH reflects employment projections for the 2018–2028 decade. It includes information on the fastest-growing occupations, number of new jobs, and a summary of the highest-paying occupations.
This Handbook contains numerous occupations profiles and includes information on:
- Duties required by the occupation
- Work Environment
- Education and training needed
- Median pay
- Important qualities for the job
- Licenses, certification, and registrations needed
- Contact information to learn more about the occupation
- Job outlook
Special features include:
- Assumptions and methods used in preparing employment projections
- A comprehensive appendix summarizing the occupations
- Data for occupations not covered in detail
- Employment projections
- Glossary of terms used throughout the book
- Occupational information network coverage; and a detailed index
1,336 pages. 8 1/2″ x 11″. November 2019. PAPERBACK: $29.95. PAPERBACK SPECIALS: 10 copies for $269.95; 50 copies for $1,279.00; 100 copies for $2,249.00. HARDBACK EDITION ALSO AVAILABLE: #8152
There are no reviews yet.