#3866 “No one will hire me!” is the often-heard lament of frustrated job seekers who fail to quickly find a job. Many feel they are “victims” — the deck is often stacked against them. But ask them about their day-to-day job search activities (for example, how much time they spend on networking) and you quickly discover self-inflicted failures. Lacking basic wisdom and skills for getting job leads, interviews, and offers, many such job seekers simply wing it! This powerful set of books addresses numerous myths and misconceptions about finding employment. They outline the nuts-and-bolts of exactly what such job seekers need to do in order to re-examine, re-set, re-organize, re-direct, and re-energize their job search. Can purchase separately. SPECIALS: $99.95 for all 7 books; $899.00 for 10 sets of 7 books (70); $6,799.00 for 100 sets of 7 books (700).
- 95 Mistakes Job Seekers Make…and How to Avoid Them ($13.95)
- Job Hunting Tips for People With Hot and Not-So-Hot Backgrounds ($17.95)
- Job Interview Tips for Overcoming Red Flags ($19.95)
- No One Will Hire Me! Avoid 17 Mistakes and Win the Job ($15.95)
- Overcoming Employment Barriers ($19.95)
- The Quick Job Finding Pocket Guide ($4.95)
- Unemployed, But Moving On! ($13.95)